Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Enterprise Credit Union members,
Enterprise Credit Union takes the re-opening of business in Wisconsin very seriously. As our state and area communities and businesses begin re-opening their doors to consumers, we are doing our part to ensure that our branch lobbies are a safe environment.
- Broadway location (765 North Broadway) Office is temporarily closed.
- Brookfield location (15850 West Bluemound Road) will be opening lobby doors 6/1/2020
As our lobbies begin to re-open expect to see changes to accommodate COVID-19 recommendations:
- We will be requiring visitors that enter our lobbies to wear a mask.
- We are installing protective shields in teller areas.
- We will have social-distancing markers placed throughout our branches.
- You may see employees wearing face masks or gloves as health precautions
- We will be regularly cleaning and sanitizing our branch lobbies throughout the day
We are taking great care with our decisions on re-opening our lobbies. We will be taking a phased approach to resuming general lobby service, which will help us keep our branches safe and our members and employees healthy.
We encourage you to continue to use our drive-up, online and mobile services, including online banking and online loan applications at www.EnterpriseCU.com.
We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented pandemic.
Please make use of these additional methods of managing your accounts:
- online banking at www.Enterprisecu.com
- Service Center branches and ATMs can be located here: www.co-opsharedbranch.org
- Money talks line, 262-797-8255.
- Locate the closest Enterprise Member surcharge free ATM www.allianceone.coop.
- The Enterprise app – can be downloaded for iPhone and Android by going to where you download your apps and searching for Enterprise Credit Union or aiming your camera at the below QR code.
Avoid Scams. The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions reminds consumers and investors to be wary of con artists seeking to capitalize on fear and uncertainty. If we need to reach out to you regarding matters pertaining to your accounts, we will not ask for confidential information such as; your name, online banking password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account numbers.